HOT MESS: Solange SHAVES Head  

Posted by BJade

HOT MESS! presents:
SOLANGE KNOWLES




Solange Knowles has been known for her horrible fashion choices and now she can add bad hair to that list. She wrote on her Twitter page that she was going through a-'i wanna cut all my Hair off & have a fade (cropped haircut) phase'. According to Daily Mail, Solange was sick of being compared to her sister and threatned to do a Britney if the comparisons didn't stop. Looks like she went ahead and did it, and she no longer has to worry about hearing how miuch she looks like Beyonce. You know Matthew isn't going to be happy about her new look.


Solange says I get asked about Beyonce all the time but I try and make fun of it. Sometimes I say she’s not my sister. Other times I say I’ve stuffed her in my suitcase and sent it to Dubai. I have to have fun with it or I’ll turn into Britney - shave my head and go totally crazy.’

This is hardly a moment of insanity. This is a daddy issue in the form of a hair cut.


This entry was posted on 11:17 AM and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments